lunes, 23 de junio de 2008

OUR CITY (by Telma)

First of all, I have to say that I like very much Buenos Aires and its people, but I also think that we have too much problems of pollution. So I had been thinking about it and I wrote some solutions to this problem.
I think that we should think first what we can do ourselves.
We shouldn’t throw rubbish in the street; we have bins in every square. We should call the police when we see something strange or dangerous in our neighborhood.
The companies shouldn’t throw their waste to the air or rivers, so we shouldn’t buy their products as a way of protest.
We shouldn’t smoke and we should share the cars.
We can do many things to improve our country. Take conscience, we all together can change Buenos Aires and the world.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

At last, Telma! Great job! Please correct: "...like Buenos Aires and ...very much ...many problems about..."