viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

My city ( by Santiago.L )

Hi ! My name is Santiago...and I`m going to talk about Caballito, Caballito is the neighbourhood where I live and I live. I go to the Ferrocarril Oeste Club to play tennis and sometimes I go to play football...Caballito is an very important neighbourhood in Buenos Aires because it is very big and there are very good things, I like caballito because i have a lot of friends and my old school is there. opposite of my house there is the Ireland Square where I sometimes go to ride my bike or do something with my friends.

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Great! Please correct:"Hi! My ...Santiago...I'm...Caballito. Caballito ...the neighbourhood ...live." "...Oeste Club to play ..." "...is a very ...neighbourhood ...Because it is ...things. I like Caballito...I havea lot of friends...""Opposite ...the Ireland Square where I ...or do something..."