viernes, 29 de agosto de 2008

The Ring by Nico M, Eze R, German G, Lucero S

Eze and Ger: Two boys are going to see what is doing Rafael.
Moty: Rafael
Lula: Mother of the two boys.
(Eze and Ger are walking near to the beach)

Ger: Oh! Look at that.
Eze: What is this?
Lula: Oh! No, be quiet, don’t go there. There live a mad man, he’s very dangerous.
Moty: Don’t worry; I’m not going to eat you. She gave me the Golden fish; she gave it back to me.
Eze: Mum, is he the boy that you told me about?
Ger: The boy who loves Anita and wants to get married with her?
Lula: Yes, he is Rafael; he couldn’t get married with her because the soldier came to the Beach and Anita fell in love with him.
Moty: Don’t repeat those names; I don’t want to hear them.
Lula: Let’s go home, it’s getting dark.
Ger: No! I want to know more about him, I have to ask him some questions.
Eze: Mum, I will go with you.
Lula: In two minutes you must be at home.
Ger: (says to Rafael) I want to be a doctor, I’m going to start with you, today at ten o ´clock I’m I going to come here and nobody will know.

Lula, Ger, Moty, Eze

1 comentario:

Susan Zilberstein dijo...

Super!! Please correct: "...see what Rafael is doing." "...near the ..." "There lives..." "...o´clock I'm going to..."